Monday, February 27, 2006

Welcome to the Hotel Amster-da-am


Hotel, Amsterdam
Originally uploaded by mellopuffy.
A somewhat surreal start to our holiday. Sorry for the delay in putting these photos up. Phil and I whipped off for a trip to Amsterdam at the end of January with others from Phil's hockey team. What was supposed to be a weekend of fun and debauchery was dampened by both Phil then I coming down with flu over the course of the holiday. However, all was not lost - over the four days we did manage a trip to the Anne Frank house, the Rijksmuseum and a sex show ?!? in the Red Light District. A few wanders around the city did flag up some amazing sights, a few of which I did manage to capture on camera (see below)

2 comments:

llew said...

Cool site - I believe I've been here before a while back too.

Just FYI - the doggy will return, blogger replaced the profile box when I invited my younger brother to guest blog.

New job at present, so when all my shortcuts & toolbars set up, will post Wilma's photo back up on the banner & also make sure I have linked to you.

(Disarray at present. Bear with me).

Miramar Mike said...

... whipped off for a trip to Amsterdam - how appropriate