Friday, October 03, 2008

Regular transmission to resume soon...

Hi everyone, thanks for the nice comments. Just to let you know that I am still in hospital at present as Moses is in NICU due to his prematurity (born at 34 weeks, 6 days). He is doing really well and is getting bigger by the day, and doesn't require any monitoring. My wound (I had an emergency caesarean after an hour of fruitless pushing.. Moe was aligned a wee bit wrong so just wouldn't go through the hole!) is healing well and I am beginning to get out a bit more. The support at Dunedin Hospital has been great, but you do go a bit stir crazy after a while.

Anyhoo, just to let you know that I will post the full story sometime soon, probably when I finally get home with our fantastic wee boy. I will try and post some more photos soon, if you want to check out some in the meantime, just follow the link to Phil's blog on the right hand sidebar (Phil's photos from Dunedin).

cheers, better go get something to eat lol....

Mel

No comments: