Sunday, December 09, 2007

Egg & Bacon Pie, Salad (with radishes)

Tonight, after a long day that began at 6.30am with the shrilling of the telephone (work asking me to go in), I made Egg & Bacon Pie - 1) because its easy and 2) they served it for lunch at the hospital today so I had a hankering for it. Remarkable too, because I managed to function through a full 8 hour shift with only 3 1/2 hours sleep (we went to Phil's work Christmas party last night and got to bed at 3am), then come home and collect myself sufficiently to make this:


You probably can't see it in this photo but in the salad (2 types of lettuce, rocket and coriander) we also had these babies:

The first radishes from our garden! I think that these are Pink Beauties. They were lovely and sweet....


Finally, the salad, following our decimation:

No comments: